Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Class Creepers

Hey, Carl here. This is my first post, so here goes.

So this semester, I enrolled in a New Testament class. For the first couple of classes, I sat in different places around the room trying to meet new people. One day I sat by a girl and introduced myself. "Hey, my name is Carl, what's yours?" "Amanda." "Nice to meet you Amanda." We proceeded to have a most congenial conversation preceding the start of class.

The next class period, I got there before Amanda, so when she came in, she sat down by me and struck up a conversation. Again, it was nice and friendly, but nothing too spectacular or creepy. I bet you all are wondering why this is getting posted on our blog. Don't worry, I'm getting to it.

So, it turns out that Amanda's cousin Brandy is in my apartment complex. I'm pretty good friends with Brandy, so we got talking, and she was like, "So, my cousin Amanda is in your New Testament class...." And I said, "Really? How did you find that out?" "She told me." "How did she know that we know each other?" "She was Facebook stalking you."

At this point, I was pretty confused, because I know I didn't tell Amanda my last name. I was trying to think of how she got it. I asked Brandy if she knew, but she didn't. I came to the conclusion that she must have looked at the class roll and specially remembered my last name so as to look me up on Facebook later.

Uh........

No comments:

Post a Comment